Date(s) - 17/06/2015
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Pop Up Shop Hawick
We are coming to Hawick Pop-Up Shop!
We are busy planning the first of a series of events we are holding round the Border towns this year. On Wednesday, 17th June we will be in the Hawick Pop Up Shop, from 10am – 4pm. Waverley staff will be on hand to discuss housing, and housing related issues. We are also delighted to be sharing the pop-up shop with So Simply Silver https://www.facebook.com/SoSimplySilver925?fref=ts .
Come along and meet your Waverley Housing staff, enjoy a complimentary cuppa and browse the So Simply Silver jewellery range. We are proud to support local businesses and this collaborative event is the first of several throughout the year. This event is open to all –whether you are a tenant, or you are looking for a house or just want to have a chat or indeed shop at So Simply Silver! All Welcome.
- Report a Repair
- Find out what properties are available to rent
- Find out about local resident groups
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee and Home baking
- Nominate your neighbour for our ‘Community Star Award’
- Enter our Garden Competition
- Children’s Colouring In Competition
- We want to hear from you… there are lots of issues we would like to discuss with our customers and communities this year, pop in and join the discussions!