Viewing Options


Tenant Home Contents Insurance

Waverley Housing has in place buildings insurance for all our properties but it is the tenants responsibility to arrange home contents insurance which covers furniture, floor coverings and personal belongings from fire, flooding, theft and other household risks. You can make sure you are covered for the unexpected by insuring the contents of your home either through an insurance company of your choice or by using the Scottish Federation of Housing Associations Diamond Insurance Service which is a specialist scheme for Housing Association tenants and offers competitive rates. You can get more information on the Diamond Insurance Service by emailing or contact us on 01450 364200 or

Share page


Verified by MonsterInsights